Real Estate Club
Founded in 2016, the Notre Dame Real Estate Club (REND) is a student run organization created to expose undergraduate students to the field of real estate and illustrate its depth and importance. The Club educates members about numerous aspects of real estate, provides interactive tutorials on industry skills, and connects students with real estate professionals.
- Expand underclassmen interest in and exposure to commercial real estate
- Assist students with career discernment
- Help students find internships and full-time opportunities through alumni connections
- Support students with practical skills for recruiting, interviews, and the professional world
Join the Club
The Notre Dame Real Estate Club meets bi-weekly throughout the academic year in DeBartolo Hall. Meetings consist of hands-on training, guest speakers, and club leadership-led lectures.
The Club also hosts events including career treks and panel discussions and works with alumni to bring various internship and full-time employment opportunities to Club members.
Some REND lectures and event highlights from previous years include:
- Commercial real estate primer lecture (by Prof. David Hutchison)
- Student-led real estate modeling workshop
- Student-led Networking and Interview Prep discussion
- Excel pro forma modeling workshop (by Prof. Roger Staiger) with an opportunity to pursue Argus certification
- Private Equity/Asset Management roundtable with industry experts
- Brokerage roundtable with industry experts
- Women in Real Estate panel
- Chicago real estate career trek
Interested students can learn more by attending a Club meeting or event or by contacting one of our Club officers. To join the Club, please apply through through the Student Activities Office’s (SAO) NDCentral website.
Once granted membership, please visit our shared Google drive for resources including real estate interview and networking prep, modeling basics, and slides provided by guest speakers.
- Co-Presidents – Carson Scott & Olivia Stapf
- VP of Careers, Networking, Recruiting – Kyle Beerbower & Jakub Drwal
- VP of Event Coordination, Mentorship Programs – Elizabeth Sims & Kathleen Mark
- VP of Case Studies, Training, Workshops – Peter Wolf & Matthew Kornmeier
- VP of Architecture – Juan Marquez
- VP Undergraduate and FIRE Representatives – Ronan Lauber & Jeremy Hochschild
- VP of Branding & Social Media – Sela Chamberlin & Makenna Murphy