All alumni, friends, faculty, and students in real estate are invited to the Fitzgerald Institute for Real Estate (FIRE) Fall Gathering on Friday, October 14, 2022 — ND vs. Stanford football weekend — in Notre Dame Stadium, Corbett Family Hall, Downes Club (7th floor; east side of stadium). All times eastern.
2:30 p.m. Program Begins
2:45 p.m. Housing Panel
- Sheila Delaney '99 (JP Morgan)
- Malcolm Johnson '98 (Langdon Park Capital)
- Charles Loveman (Heritage Housing Partners)
- Prof. Evan Mast (Notre Dame Economics, FIRE Faculty Fellow)
3:45 p.m. Fireside Keynote -- Coppola Family Real Estate Speaker Series
- Moderator: Michael Cook '95 (Investment Director, Notre Dame Investment Office)
- Keynote: Christopher Merrill (Co-founder, Chairman and CEO, Harrison Street)
4:30 p.m. Cocktail reception (immediately following the speaker series event)
The annual Fall Gathering brings together distinguished alumni, faculty experts, and leaders of the real estate industry to discuss market issues, highlight the Institute’s educational and research offerings, and connect with alumni and students in real estate. Special thanks to Ed and Nancy Coppola for sponsoring the keynote address and speakers as part of the Coppola Family Real Estate Speakers Series.
*Please save the date for next year's conference: Friday, September 22, 2023 (ND vs. Ohio State weekend).
Contact David Murphy/FIRE with any questions.