Our first-ever real estate breakfast will take place the morning of September 24, 2021 in conjunction with the 2021 Shamrock Series matchup featuring ND vs. Wisconsin.
The official program begins at 8:15 a.m. CDT as follows:
Welcome and Program Update
- Dan Kelly, Faculty Director, Fitzgerald Institute for Real Estate
- Marcus Cole, Joseph A. Matson Dean and Professor of Law, Notre Dame Law School
- Chris Vallace, Principal, M3 Capital Partners
- Matt Walsh, Co-Chairman, The Walsh Group
Due to University of Notre Dame and City of Chicago protocols around the COVID-19 pandemic, masks are required for indoor public events.
Because of the COVID protocols:
- Only coffee, tea, juice, and water will be served at the tables during the program.
- In lieu of a breakfast buffet, we have arranged for a “grab and go” breakfast package for attendees following the event.
- However, a special treat will be offered to help kickoff the football weekend!
Capacity has been limited in an effort to de-densify the space. Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in and public areas.
Attire – Business casual/smart casual.
The Fitzgerald Institute for Real Estate gratefully acknowledges Rafael Carreira, Kevin Mulhall, and Dwight Stephenson for helping us to host this real estate event. Their contributions have not only made the event possible but have also furthered the mission of Our Lady’s University.