Eddy Street Commons
Eddy Street Commons is a $200+ million mixed-use, new-urbanist, pedestrian-oriented development located immediately south of campus at the intersection of Eddy Street and Angela Boulevard. The master developer of the project is Kite Realty Group, a real estate investment trust (REIT) headquartered in Indianapolis. Eddy Street Commons offers:
- Retail: 88,000 square feet of street-level retail stores and restaurants fronting on Eddy Street and Angela Boulevard. For leasing information contact Andrew Hasbrook at Kite Realty Group, (317) 713-5663. For a tenant roster go to the Eddy Street Commons website and click on the "SHOP" tab.
- Office: 82,000 square feet of Class A office space overlooking campus on floors 2-4 at the southwest corner of Eddy Street and Angela Boulevard. For leasing information contact Eddie Bradley at Grubb and Ellis, (574) 485-1538.
- Hotels: The 119-room limited-service Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel is located right on Angela Boulevard and offers unobstructed views of campus. For reservations call (574) 234-5510. A full-service hotel planned for the project will commence when market conditions allow.
- Rental Apartments: The Foundry offers 266 luxury rental apartments in one-bedroom, two-bedroom and two-bedroom-plus-den configurations. The apartments are located on floors 2-4 of three buildings fronting on Eddy Street and Angela Boulevard. For leasing information call Chris Jackowiak at Buckingham Companies, (574) 232-1400.
- For-Sale Residences: Eddy Street Commons offers a variety of attached, for-sale residences. Currently available for purchase are the Champion's Way City Homes (three-level rowhouses) and Legend's Row condominiums. For information contact Terrie Hoofnagle at (574) 233-8943 or go to the Eddy Street Commons website and click on the Condominiums and Townhouses tab.
- Parking: The parking required for the commercial uses at Eddy Street Commons is contained in the 1,276-car structured parking garage located on the east side of Eddy Street between Angela Boulevard and Napoleon Boulevard.