This event is co-sponsored by the Notre Dame Real Estate Club and the Fitzgerald Institute for Real Estate.
The event will introduce students to some of the main opportunities in commercial real estate and offer connections to a variety of top alumni and friends working in the industry. The event will begin with a moderated panel discussion led by the Club leadership—with invited guests from investment banking, private equity, development, and brokerage—and it will be followed by separate Zoom sessions for students to join the speaker of their choice in informal networking discussions.
- Peter Cogan (‘17) – Senior Associate, Walton Street Capital, Chicago, IL
- Drew Flood (‘96 MBA) – Executive Managing Director, Cushman Wakefield, Washington, DC
- Michael Langdon ('19) – Analyst, Eastdil Secured, Chicago, IL
- Steve Livaditis – Managing Director, Eastdil Secured, Chicago, IL
- Mike O’Malley (‘96) – COO & CFO, Pennybacker Capital, Austin, TX
- Paige O’Neil (‘09) – Principal, Shapack Partners, Chicago, IL
Attendance is limited to Notre Dame undergraduate and graduate students. Please register via Handshake.