Real Estate Club
The Notre Dame Real Estate Club is a student run organization created to expose Notre Dame undergraduate students to the field of Real Estate and illustrate its depth and importance. The various goals of the club include educating members about numerous aspects of real estate, providing interactive tutorials on industry skills, and connecting members with real estate professionals.
Founded in 2016, the Club has worked to make a considerable impact on campus. With the launching of the Fitzgerald Institute for Real Estate, the Club aims to bolster its presence across the various colleges and schools at the University.
- Expand underclassmen interest in and exposure to commercial real estate to supplement class teachings
- Aid interested students to further discern career path
- Help our members find internships and full-time opportunities through our connections with alumni
- Support our members in gaining practical skills for recruiting, interviews, and the professional world
Join the Club
The Notre Dame Real Estate Club currently meets bi-weekly throughout the academic year in Debartolo Hall. Meetings are no longer than an hour and consist of hands-on training, guest speakers, and student led lectures. For students with other commitments, attendance is not required to be a club member, but consistent attendance is most beneficial.
In addition to meetings, the club hosts various other events throughout the year, including career treks and panel discussions as a means to help students learn from and network with successful real estate firms.
To join the club, please visit sao.nd.edu/groups and request membership for the Real Estate Club of Notre Dame.
- Edward (Jamie) Lynch – President
- Kelly Koons – VP of Training / Tutorials / Case Studies
- James (Jimmy) Craven – VP Event Coordination / Mentoring
- Harrison (Harry) Carlson – VP Recruiting / Careers / Networking
- Lauren Vallace / Daniel Romito – VP Undergraduate and Fitzgerald Institute of Real Estate Representatives
Club Advisor: David Hutchison
Need more information?
For questions about the Notre Dame Real Estate Club, please email email@example.com.